Acipride XL Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Acipride XL Tablet
How it works
- It works by decreasing the amount of acid made in the stomach
- It helps avoid harm to the GI (gastrointestinal) tract caused by stomach acid or infection
- It improves food movement and treats disorders of the stomach and intestines
When to Use
- Gastro esophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Duodenal ulcer
- Zollinger-Ellison (gastric acid hyper secretion) syndrome
- Changes in libido
- Neuroleptic malignant syndrome
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- Rabeprazole - 20 MG
- Levosulpiride - 75 MG
No, do not take Acipride XL Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Acipride XL Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Acipride XL Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Acipride XL Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Acipride XL Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.