Acinil O 200ml Syrup comes under the category of "Syrup" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Acinil O 200ml Syrup
How it works
- It reduces stomach acid and increases water in the intestine
- It eases expulsion of gas
- Acts as a barrier on the skin to prevent water loss
- It helps relaxing the muscles and nerves during stress
When to Use
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Pain associated with swollen vein of anus
- Chronic digestive disease
- Peptic ulcer pain
- Sour stomach
- Temporarily protecting and relieving chapped or cracked skin
- Low amounts of magnesium in the blood
- Bad taste in your mouth
- GI irritation
- Abdominal cramps
- Paralytic ileus
- Hard stools (constipation)
- Lack or loss of appetite for food
- Aluminium hydroxide - 1.57 GM
- Magnesium hydroxide - 1.25 GM
- Oxetacaine - 10 MG
- Simethicone - 50 MG
No, do not take Acinil O 200ml Syrup along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Acinil O 200ml Syrup if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Acinil O 200ml Syrup) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Acinil O 200ml Syrup drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Acinil O 200ml Syrup for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.