Zosprin 75mg Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Zosprin 75mg Tablet
How it works
- It is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) with anti-platelet action.
- It works by preventing platelets from sticking together which decreases the formation of harmful blood clots.
- This lowers the chance of heart attack or stroke.
When to Use
- Angina (heart-related chest pain)
- Heart attack
- Increased bleeding tendency
- Upset stomach
- Aspirin 75mg
No, do not take Zosprin 75mg Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Zosprin 75mg Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Zosprin 75mg Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Zosprin 75mg Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Zosprin 75mg Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.