Voage M 10/1000mg Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Voage M 10/1000mg Tablet
How it works
- Metformin is an oral antidiabetic agent lowers sugar and helps insulin work better, thereby helps control blood sugar levels
- Dapagliflozin helps to control high blood glucose (sugar) levels, it helps get rid of extra glucose from your body through urine
When to Use
- Type 2 diabetes
- Low blood sugar signs include, anger, shaking, a fast heartbeat, confusion, or sweating
- Belly pain
- Not hungry
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- Bad taste in your mouth
- Too much acid in the blood (lactic acidosis) may rarely happen
- Loose stools (diarrhea)
- Nasopharyngitis (inflammation of the throat and nasal passages)
- Genital fungal infection
- Urinary tract infection
- Metformin - 1000 MG
- Dapagliflozin - 10 MG
No, do not take Voage M 10/1000mg Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Voage M 10/1000mg Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Voage M 10/1000mg Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Voage M 10/1000mg Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Voage M 10/1000mg Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.