Veloz M Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Veloz M Tablet
How it works
- It decreases the amount of acid made in the stomach
- It helps avoid harm to the GI (gastrointestinal) tract caused by stomach acid or infection
- It increases the frequency of bowel movements, softening stools, and reducing abdominal pain/discomfort
When to Use
- Acid reflux
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Duodenal ulcer
- Gastro esophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Zollinger-Ellison (gastric acid hyper secretion) syndrome
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- Abdominal pain
- Rabeprazole - 20 MG
- Mosapride - 15 MG
No, do not take Veloz M Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Veloz M Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Veloz M Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Veloz M Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Veloz M Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.