Trendcal Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Trendcal Tablet
How it works
- It reduces stomach acid and increases water in the intestine
- It helps the body make healthy new red blood cells
- It stops some types of birth defects
- It ensures the adequate supply of calcium to bones
- Prevent bones from breaking easily, especially bones in the spine
- It helps proper absorption and use of calcium and phosphate in the body
- It is used to help growth and good health
When to Use
- Anemia due to vitamin C deficiency
- GI irritation
- Abdominal cramps
- Paralytic ileus
- Chest tightness
- Blue or gray skin color
- Bad cough
- Swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat
- Upset stomach
- Metallic taste
- Dry mouth
- Difficult urination
- Increased thirst
- Loss of appetite
- Calcitriol - 0.25 MCG
- Calcium aspartate anhydrous - 500 MG
- Calcium orotate - 500 MG
- Elemental zinc - 7.5 MG
- Folic acid - 1.5 MG
- Hydroxycobalamin - 50 MG
- Magnesium hydroxide - 50 MG
No, do not take Trendcal Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Trendcal Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Trendcal Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Trendcal Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Trendcal Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.