Torget Plus 10mg Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Torget Plus 10mg Tablet
How it works
- Spironolactone is a potassium-sparing diuretic, It works by blocking the hormone aldosterone lowers secretion from skin glands and hence stops potassium loss
- Torsemide is a diuretic, it removes extra water and certain electrolytes from the body by increasing the amount of urine produced
When to Use
- Low potassium levels
- Edema (fluid retention) caused by various conditions
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Feeling dizzy
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- High potassium level signs like feeling weak, lightheaded, feel like passing out, or have numbness or tingling
- Change in sex ability
- Decreased blood pressure
- Spironolactone - 50 MG
- Torsemide - 10 MG
No, do not take Torget Plus 10mg Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Torget Plus 10mg Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Torget Plus 10mg Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Torget Plus 10mg Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Torget Plus 10mg Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.