Telsky CN Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Telsky CN Tablet
How it works
- It works by relaxing blood vessels
- Blocks the movement of calcium ions into cells
- Telmisartan lowers blood pressure by lowering a strong chemical in the body
When to Use
- Used to treat hypertension with or without cardiac failure
- Feeling weak
- Feeling dizzy
- High potassium level
- Feel like passing out
- Have numbness or tingling
- Kidney function that gets worse
- Belly pain
- Cilnidipine - 10 MG
- Telmisartan - 40 MG
No, do not take Telsky CN Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Telsky CN Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Telsky CN Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Telsky CN Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Telsky CN Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.