Telscore AM Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Telscore AM Tablet
How it works
- It is a calcium channel blocker
- It controls chest pain by increasing blood supply to the heart muscle, but it does not stop chest pain once it starts
- It reduces elevated blood pressure by relaxing blood vessels
- Telmisartan lowers blood pressure by lowering a strong chemical in the body
When to Use
- High blood pressure
- Chest pain or pressure (angina)
- Feeling dizzy
- Feeling weak
- High potassium level
- Feel like passing out
- Have numbness or tingling
- Kidney function that gets worse
- Hard stools (constipation)
- Swelling in the arms or legs
- Belly pain
- Amlodipine - 5 MG
- Telmisartan - 40 MG
No, do not take Telscore AM Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Telscore AM Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Telscore AM Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Telscore AM Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Telscore AM Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.