Telmiaar HT 40 mg Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Telmiaar HT 40 mg Tablet
How it works
- It reduces elevated blood pressure by relaxing blood vessels
- Telmisartan lowers blood pressure by lowering a strong chemical in the body
- Hydrochlorothiazide helps the kidneys to remove fluid from the body
When to Use
- High blood pressure
- Feeling weak
- Feeling dizzy
- High potassium level
- Feel like passing out
- Have numbness or tingling
- Kidney function that gets worse
- Hard stools (constipation)
- Low potassium levels
- Fast heartbeat
- Dry mouth
- Throwing up
- Belly pain
- Muscle cramps
- Hydrochlorothiazide - 12.5 MG
- Telmisartan - 40 MG
No, do not take Telmiaar HT 40 mg Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Telmiaar HT 40 mg Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Telmiaar HT 40 mg Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Telmiaar HT 40 mg Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Telmiaar HT 40 mg Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.