Telmex Plus Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Telmex Plus Tablet
How it works
- It reduces elevated blood pressure by relaxing blood vessels
- Telmisartan lowers blood pressure by lowering a strong chemical in the body
- Hydrochlorothiazide helps the kidneys to remove fluid from the body
When to Use
- High blood pressure
- Feeling weak
- Feeling dizzy
- High potassium level
- Belly pain
- Feel like passing out
- Have numbness or tingling
- Dry mouth
- Muscle cramps
- Kidney function that gets worse
- Hard stools (constipation)
- Low potassium levels
- Fast heartbeat
- Throwing up
- Hydrochlorothiazide - 12.5 MG
- Telmisartan - 40 MG
No, do not take Telmex Plus Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Telmex Plus Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Telmex Plus Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Telmex Plus Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Telmex Plus Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.