Teldon H Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Teldon H Tablet
How it works
- It reduces elevated blood pressure by relaxing blood vessels
- Telmisartan lowers blood pressure by lowering a strong chemical in the body
- Hydrochlorothiazide helps the kidneys to remove fluid from the body
When to Use
- High blood pressure
- Feeling weak
- Feeling dizzy
- High potassium level
- Feel like passing out
- Belly pain
- Have numbness or tingling
- Kidney function that gets worse
- Hard stools (constipation)
- Low potassium levels
- Fast heartbeat
- Throwing up
- Muscle cramps
- Dry mouth
- Hydrochlorothiazide - 12.5 MG
- Telmisartan - 40 MG
No, do not take Teldon H Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Teldon H Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Teldon H Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Teldon H Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Teldon H Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.