Superspas 170ml Suspension comes under the category of "Suspension" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Superspas 170ml Suspension
How it works
- It reduces stomach acid and increases water in the intestine
- It prevents formation and eases expulsion of gas
- Aluminum binds phosphate in the GI (gastrointestinal) tract and prevents absorption
- It blocks a chemical in the smooth muscle of the stomach and intestines
- It slows movement in the GI (gastrointestinal) tract, lowering the number of spasms
When to Use
- High phosphate levels
- Heart burn
- Upset stomach
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- GI irritation
- Abdominal cramps
- Paralytic ileus
- Bad taste in your mouth
- Hard stools (constipation)
- Dry mouth
- Aluminium hydroxide - 200 MG
- Dicyclomine - 2.5 MG
- Magnesium hydroxide - 100 MG
- Simethicone - 20 MG /5ML
No, do not take Superspas 170ml Suspension along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Superspas 170ml Suspension if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Superspas 170ml Suspension) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Superspas 170ml Suspension drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Superspas 170ml Suspension for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.