Sucral ANO 20gm Cream comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Sucral ANO 20gm Cream
How it works
- It works by blocking pain signals from the nerves to brain which decreases pain sensation
- It kills the bacteria and other microorganisms that cause infections by damaging the DNA
- It forms a coating over the affected area of skin
- It creates a physical barrier that protects the skin from further other injury, allowing it to heal
When to Use
- Anal fissure
- No common side effects seen
- Lidocaine Topical - 4 %W/W
- Metronidazole Topical - 1 %W/W
- Sucralfate Topical - 7 %W/W
No, do not take Sucral ANO 20gm Cream along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Sucral ANO 20gm Cream if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Sucral ANO 20gm Cream) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Sucral ANO 20gm Cream drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Sucral ANO 20gm Cream for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.