Stompan Capsule comes under the category of "Capsule" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Stompan Capsule
How it works
- It decreases the amount of acid made in the stomach
- It helps avoid harm to the GI (gastrointestinal) tract caused by stomach acid or infection
- It works on the region in the brain that controls vomiting
- It also acts on the upper digestive tract and helps food move more easily through the stomach
When to Use
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Erosive esophagitis
- Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome
- Other gastrointestinal conditions
- Abdominal pain
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- Increased saliva production
- Sleeping disorders
- Pantoprazole - 40 MG
- Itopride - 150 MG
No, do not take Stompan Capsule along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Stompan Capsule if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Stompan Capsule) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Stompan Capsule drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Stompan Capsule for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.