Stator 1mg Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Stator 1mg Tablet
How it works
- Atorvastatin works by blocking an enzyme that is required for production of cholesterol
- Glimepiride raises insulin levels and helps tissues respond better to the insulin
- Metformin is an oral antidiabetic agent, lowers sugar and helps insulin work better
When to Use
- It is used to stop heart attacks
- It is used to stop strokes
- It is used to slow the progress of heart disease
- It is used to lower triglycerides
- It is used to lower cholesterol and other harmful types of cholesterol in the body
- Good cholesterol (HDL) levels rise
- It is used to lower blood sugar in patients with high blood sugar (diabetes)
- Type 2 diabetes
- Loose stools (diarrhea)
- Belly pain
- Joint pain
- Muscle weakness
- Low blood sugar, signs include anger, shaking, a fast heartbeat, confusion, or sweating
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- Weight gain
- Bad taste in your mouth
- Atorvastatin - 10 MG
- Glimepiride - 1 MG
- Metformin - 500 MG
No, do not take Stator 1mg Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Stator 1mg Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Stator 1mg Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Stator 1mg Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Stator 1mg Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.