Safediclo Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Safediclo Tablet
How it works
- It decreases the amount of acid made in the stomach
- It helps avoid harm to the GI (gastrointestinal) tract caused by stomach acid or infection
- It decreases the hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body
When to Use
- Gastro-esophageal reflux disease
- Duodenal ulcer
- Severe pain
- Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome
- Belly pain
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- Harm to the liver may rarely happen
- Rabeprazole - 20 MG
- Diclofenac - 100 MG
No, do not take Safediclo Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Safediclo Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Safediclo Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Safediclo Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Safediclo Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.