RT Dom Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of RT Dom Tablet
How it works
- It decreases the amount of acid made in the stomach
- It helps avoid harm to the GI (gastrointestinal) tract caused by stomach acid or infection
- It helps the stomach get rid of food and lowers signs of an upset stomach, throwing up, heartburn, and fullness
- It prevents formation and eases expulsion of gas
When to Use
- Gastro-esophageal reflux disease
- Peptic ulcer
- Other gastrointestinal problems
- Dry mouth
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- Trouble breathing
- Severe dizziness
- Itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat)
- Omeprazole - 10 MG
- Simethicone - 20 MG
- Domperidone - 15 MG
No, do not take RT Dom Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take RT Dom Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (RT Dom Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this RT Dom Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this RT Dom Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.