Riflux Syrup comes under the category of "Syrup" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Riflux Syrup
How it works
- It reduces stomach acid and increases water in the intestine
- Aluminum binds phosphate in the GI (gastrointestinal) tract and prevents absorption
- It lowers the effects of chemicals on the heart and It slows the heart down
- It calms blood vessels, lowering blood pressure
- It softens the stool by raising its water content
- It works to lower the number of times the uterus contracts
When to Use
- Lower high phosphate levels
- Heart burn
- Upset stomach
- Low magnesium levels
- Fast heartbeat
- High blood pressure during pregnancy
- Hard stools (constipation)
- Stop early labor
- Bad taste in your mouth
- Low blood pressure
- Aluminium hydroxide - 150 MG
- Magnesium trisilicate - 62.5 MG
- Sodium alginate - 100 MG
No, do not take Riflux Syrup along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Riflux Syrup if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Riflux Syrup) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Riflux Syrup drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Riflux Syrup for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.