Rekool L 40/75mg Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Rekool L 40/75mg Tablet
How it works
- It decreases the amount of acid made in the stomach
- It helps avoid harm to the GI (gastrointestinal) tract caused by stomach acid or infection
- It increases the movement of stomach and intestines, and prevents reflux (acid going up to the food pipe)
When to Use
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Duodenal ulcer
- Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Somatoform disorders
- Dry mouth
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- Changes in libido
- Neuroleptic malignant syndrome
- Flu-like symptoms
- Rabeprazole - 40 MG
- Levosulpiride - 75 MG
No, do not take Rekool L 40/75mg Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Rekool L 40/75mg Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Rekool L 40/75mg Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Rekool L 40/75mg Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Rekool L 40/75mg Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.