Razo 20mg IV comes under the category of "Injection" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Razo 20mg IV
How it works
- It decreases the amount of acid made in the stomach
- It helps avoid harm to the GI (gastrointestinal) tract caused by stomach acid or infection
When to Use
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Duodenal ulcer
- Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- Rabeprazole - 20 MG / INJ
No, do not take Razo 20mg IV along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Razo 20mg IV if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Razo 20mg IV) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Razo 20mg IV drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Razo 20mg IV for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.