Razberg ACE Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Razberg ACE Tablet
How it works
- It works by decreasing stomach acid production
- It helps avoid harm to the GI (gastrointestinal) tract caused by stomach acid or infection
- It blocks the action of a substance in the body (cyclo-oxygenase), which may cause pain and swelling
When to Use
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Duodenal ulcer
- Zollinger-Ellison (gastric acid hyper secretion) syndrome
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- Abdominal pain
- Aceclofenac - 200 MG
- Rabeprazole - 20 MG
No, do not take Razberg ACE Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Razberg ACE Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Razberg ACE Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Razberg ACE Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Razberg ACE Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.