Ranidom Syrup comes under the category of "Syrup" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Ranidom Syrup
How it works
- It prevents formation and eases expulsion of gas
- It lowers stomach acid and eases the pressure caused by gas
- It helps the stomach get rid of food and lowers signs of an upset stomach, throwing up, heartburn, and fullness
When to Use
- Sour stomach
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Dry mouth
- Intestinal pain
- Itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat)
- Severe dizziness
- Domperidone - 20 MG
- Magaldrate - 540 MG
- Simethicone - 10 MG
No, do not take Ranidom Syrup along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Ranidom Syrup if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Ranidom Syrup) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Ranidom Syrup drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Ranidom Syrup for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.