Ramitip MP 50mg Tablet
Ramitip MP 50mg Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Ramitip MP 50mg Tablet
How it works
- Metoprolol is a beta-blocker, it works by relaxing blood vessels thereby reduces elevated blood pressure
- Ramipril is an angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor, lowers blood pressure by lowering a strong chemical in the body
- It helps the heart work better
- It helps blood flow
When to Use
- High blood pressure
- Chest pain
- Reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke
- Feeling lightheaded
- Feeling dizzy
- Having blurred eyesight
- A change in thinking clearly
- Slow heartbeat
- Change in sex ability
- Feeling tired or weak
- Low mood (depression)
- Loose stools (diarrhea)
- Bad taste in your mouth
- Metoprolol - 50 MG
- Ramipril - 5 MG
No, do not take Ramitip MP 50mg Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Ramitip MP 50mg Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Ramitip MP 50mg Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Ramitip MP 50mg Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Ramitip MP 50mg Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.