Rachet Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Rachet Tablet
How it works
- Hydrochlorothiazide is a thiazide diuretic, helps the kidneys to remove fluid from the body
- Ramipril is an angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor, lowers blood pressure by lowering a strong chemical in the body
- It helps the heart work better
- It helps blood flow
When to Use
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke
- Improves survival rate in patients with heart failure after a heart attack
- Low potassium levels
- Fast heartbeat
- Muscle cramps
- Numbness or tingling
- Feeling tired
- Hard stools (constipation)
- Feeling dizzy
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- Dry mouth
- Bad taste in your mouth
- Hydrochlorothiazide - 12.5 MG
- Ramipril - 2.5 MG
No, do not take Rachet Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Rachet Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Rachet Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Rachet Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Rachet Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.