Rabinol IT Capsule comes under the category of "Capsule" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Rabinol IT Capsule
How it works
- It decreases the amount of acid made in the stomach
- It helps avoid harm to the GI (gastrointestinal) tract caused by stomach acid or infection
- It helps the stomach get rid of food and lowers signs of an upset stomach, throwing up, heartburn, and fullness
- It works on the region in the brain that controls vomiting
- It also acts on the upper digestive tract and helps food move more easily through the stomach
When to Use
- Gastro-esophageal reflux disease
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- Other gastrointestinal conditions
- Duodenal ulcer
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- Abdominal pain
- Increased saliva production
- Rabeprazole - 20 MG
- Itopride - 150 MG
No, do not take Rabinol IT Capsule along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Rabinol IT Capsule if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Rabinol IT Capsule) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Rabinol IT Capsule drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Rabinol IT Capsule for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.