Rabez D Capsule comes under the category of "Capsule" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Rabez D Capsule
How it works
- It decreases the amount of acid made in the stomach
- It helps avoid harm to the GI (gastrointestinal) tract caused by stomach acid or infection
- It helps the stomach get rid of food and lowers signs of an upset stomach, throwing up, heartburn, and fullness
When to Use
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Duodenal ulcer
- Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome
- Gastro intestinal problems
- Dry mouth
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- Rabeprazole -20 MG
- Domperidone - 30 MG
No, do not take Rabez D Capsule along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Rabez D Capsule if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Rabez D Capsule) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Rabez D Capsule drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Rabez D Capsule for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.