Rabalkem LS Capsule comes under the category of "Capsule" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Rabalkem LS Capsule
How it works
- It decreases the amount of acid made in the stomach
- It helps avoid harm to the GI (gastrointestinal) tract caused by stomach acid or infection
- It increases the movement of stomach and intestines, and prevents reflux (acid going up to the food pipe)
When to Use
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Duodenal ulcer
- Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Somatoform disorders
- Changes in libido
- Neuroleptic malignant syndrome
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- Flu-like symptoms
- Rabeprazole - 20 MG
- Levosulpiride - 75 MG
No, do not take Rabalkem LS Capsule along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Rabalkem LS Capsule if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Rabalkem LS Capsule) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Rabalkem LS Capsule drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Rabalkem LS Capsule for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.