QRami 2.5mg Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of QRami 2.5mg Tablet
How it works
- Ramipril lowers blood pressure by lowering a strong chemical in the body
- It helps the heart work better
- It helps blood flow
When to Use
- Ramipril is an angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor, used alone or in combination with other medications to treat high blood pressure
- It helps to reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke in patients
- It is used to improve survival rate in patients with heart failure after a heart attack
- Feeling dizzy
- Bad taste in your mouth
- Ramipril - 2.5 MG
No, do not take QRami 2.5mg Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take QRami 2.5mg Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (QRami 2.5mg Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this QRami 2.5mg Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this QRami 2.5mg Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.