Uses Of Preslo 5mg Tablet
How it works
- It is a calcium channel blocker.
- It lowers the blood pressure by relaxing the blood vessels.
- It controls chest pain by increasing blood supply to the heart muscle, but it does not stop chest pain once it starts.
When to Use
- High blood pressure
- Chest pain or pressure (angina)
- Feeling dizzy
- Hard stools (constipation)
- Swelling in the arms or legs
- Amlodipine - 5 MG
Use Preslo 5mg Tablet with caution while you are taking alcohol with it. Please consult with your doctor before taking medicine with alcohol.
No, do not take Preslo 5mg Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Preslo 5mg Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Preslo 5mg Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Preslo 5mg Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.