Potron MB6 Oral Solution comes under the category of "Syrup" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Potron MB6 Oral Solution
How it works
- Potassium Citrate and Magnesium Citrate raise urine pH and prevents the formation, growth and aggregation of crystals in the kidneys, thereby preventing stones.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) is added as its deficiency is associated with increased synthesis of oxalate, which is one of the constituents of kidney stones.
When to Use
- Kidney stone
- Stomach pain
- Potassium Citrate 1100mg/5ml
- Magnesium Citrate 375mg/5ml
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) 20mg/5ml
No, do not take Potron MB6 Oral Solution along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Potron MB6 Oral Solution if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Potron MB6 Oral Solution) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Potron MB6 Oral Solution drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Potron MB6 Oral Solution for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.