Polycrol Xpress Relief 200ml Gel comes under the category of "Gel" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Polycrol Xpress Relief 200ml Gel
How it works
- It reduces stomach acid and increases water in the intestine
- It prevents formation and eases expulsion of gas
- It is used to lower high phosphate levels in certain kidney conditions
- Aluminum binds phosphate in the GI (gastrointestinal) tract and prevents absorption
- It helps in relieving bowels uncomfortable and painful
When to Use
- Uncomfortable or painful pressure
- Fulness of stomach
- Heart burn
- Upset stomach
- GI irritation
- Abdominal cramps
- Paralytic ileus
- Pain and irritation at the site of application
- Bad taste in your mouth
- Hard stools (constipation)
- Burning sensation
- Aluminium hydroxide - 5 GM
- Dimethicone - 125 MG
- Magnesium hydroxide - 100 MG
- Sorbitol - 645 MG /5ML
No, do not take Polycrol Xpress Relief 200ml Gel along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Polycrol Xpress Relief 200ml Gel if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Polycrol Xpress Relief 200ml Gel) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Polycrol Xpress Relief 200ml Gel drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Polycrol Xpress Relief 200ml Gel for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.