PFICAL Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of PFICAL Tablet
How it works
- It reduces stomach acid and increases water in the intestine
- It helps to use more of the calcium found in foods and supplements
- It is used to help growth and good health
- It ensures the adequate supply of calcium to bones
- It prevent bones from breaking easily, especially bones in the spine
When to Use
- Low vitamin D levels
- Poor parathyroid function
- Low calcium levels
- Renal osteodystrophy
- High phosphate levels
- Treat rickets
- GI irritation
- Abdominal cramps
- Paralytic ileus
- Dry mouth
- Upset stomach
- Loss of appetite
- Difficult urination
- Muscle pain
- Metallic taste
- Increased thirst
- Calcium citrate - 1000 MG
- Magnesium hydroxide - 100 MG
- Vitamin D3 - 400 IU
- Zinc sulphate - 4 MG
No, do not take PFICAL Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take PFICAL Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (PFICAL Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this PFICAL Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this PFICAL Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.