Pantop M Capsule comes under the category of "Capsule" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Pantop M Capsule
How it works
- It works by decreasing stomach acid production
- It helps avoid harm to the GI (gastrointestinal) tract caused by stomach acid or infection
- It increases the release of acetylcholine resulting in increased GI motility
When to Use
- Acid reflux
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Gastro-esophageal reflux disease
- Erosive esophagitis
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- Abdominal pain
- Pantoprazole - 40 MG
- Mosapride - 15 MG
No, do not take Pantop M Capsule along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Pantop M Capsule if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Pantop M Capsule) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Pantop M Capsule drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Pantop M Capsule for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.