Pantakind Flux Capsule comes under the category of "Capsule" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Pantakind Flux Capsule
How it works
- It works by decreasing stomach acid production
- It helps avoid harm to the GI (gastrointestinal) tract caused by stomach acid or infection
- It facilitates the movement of intestines, thereby increasing the frequency of bowel movements, softening stools, and reducing abdominal pain/discomfort
When to Use
- Gastro-esophageal reflux disease
- Erosive esophagitis
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- Pantoprazole - 40 MG
- Cinitapride - 3 MG
No, do not take Pantakind Flux Capsule along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Pantakind Flux Capsule if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Pantakind Flux Capsule) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Pantakind Flux Capsule drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Pantakind Flux Capsule for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.