Omefin 20mg Capsule comes under the category of "Capsule" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Omefin 20mg Capsule
How it works
- It works by decreasing the amount of acid made in the stomach
- It helps avoid harm to the GI (gastrointestinal) tract caused by stomach acid or infection
When to Use
- Gastro esophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Peptic ulcer
- Belly pain
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- Omeprazole - 20 MG
No, do not take Omefin 20mg Capsule along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Omefin 20mg Capsule if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Omefin 20mg Capsule) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Omefin 20mg Capsule drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Omefin 20mg Capsule for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.