Olmetec Plus Tablet
Olmetec Plus Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Olmetec Plus Tablet
How it works
- Olmesartan medoxomil is an angiotensin II receptor antagonist, lowers blood pressure by lowering a strong chemical in the body
- It works by relaxing blood vessels, so blood flows more smoothly
- Hydrochlorothiazide is a thiazide diuretic, helps the kidneys to remove fluid from the body
When to Use
- High blood pressure
- Feeling dizzy
- Loose stools (diarrhea)
- High potassium level signs like feeling weak, lightheaded, feel like passing out, or have numbness or tingling
- Kidney function that gets worse
- Low potassium levels signs like feeling tired, weak, numbness or tingling, muscle cramps, hard stools (constipation), throwing up,or a fast heartbeat
- Dry mouth
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- Hydrochlorothiazide - 12.5 MG
- Olmesartan Medoxomil - 20 MG
No, do not take Olmetec Plus Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Olmetec Plus Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Olmetec Plus Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Olmetec Plus Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Olmetec Plus Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.