Olmedofer 20mg Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Olmedofer 20mg Tablet
How it works
- Olmesartan medoxomil is an angiotensin II receptor antagonist, lowers blood pressure by lowering a strong chemical in the body
- It works by relaxing blood vessels, so blood flows more smoothly
When to Use
- High blood pressure
- Feeling dizzy
- Loose stools (diarrhea)
- High potassium level signs like feeling weak, lightheaded, feel like passing out, or have numbness or tingling
- Kidney function that gets worse
- Olmesartan Medoxomil - 20 MG
No, do not take Olmedofer 20mg Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Olmedofer 20mg Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Olmedofer 20mg Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Olmedofer 20mg Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Olmedofer 20mg Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.