Olet Plus Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Olet Plus Tablet
How it works
- Fluoxetine work by increasing the activity of certain chemicals called serotonin, norepinephrine, and dopamine in the brain.
- It help to relieve the symptoms of bipolar depression.
- Olanzapine helps clear your thinking.
- It works on helping social interactions, mood, expression of mood, as well as, delusions, paranoia, and look.
When to Use
- Eating disorders
- Feeling lightheaded
- Dry mouth
- Muscle rigidity
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- Change in sex ability
- Orthostatic hypotension (sudden lowering of blood pressure on standing)
- Having blurred eyesight
- A change in thinking clearly
- Fluoxetine - 20 MG
- Olanzapine - 5 MG
No, do not take Olet Plus Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Olet Plus Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Olet Plus Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Olet Plus Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Olet Plus Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.