Olanex F Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Olanex F Tablet
How it works
- Fluoxetine work by increasing the activity of certain chemicals called serotonin, norepinephrine, and dopamine in the brain.
- It help to relieve the symptoms of bipolar depression.
- Olanzapine helps clear your thinking.
- It works on helping social interactions, mood, expression of mood, as well as, delusions, paranoia, and look.
When to Use
- Eating disorders
- Feeling lightheaded
- Dry mouth
- Muscle rigidity
- Having blurred eyesight
- A change in thinking clearly
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- Change in sex ability
- Orthostatic hypotension (sudden lowering of blood pressure on standing)
- Fluoxetine - 20 MG
- Olanzapine - 5 MG
No, do not take Olanex F Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Olanex F Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Olanex F Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Olanex F Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Olanex F Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.