Nupenta ITR Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Nupenta ITR Tablet
How it works
- It decreases the amount of acid made in the stomach
- It helps avoid harm to the GI (gastrointestinal) tract caused by stomach acid or infection
- It works on the region in the brain that controls vomiting
- It also acts on the upper digestive tract and helps food move more easily through the stomach
When to Use
- Gastro-esophageal reflux disease
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- Erosive esophagitis
- Other gastrointestinal conditions
- Abdominal pain
- Sleeping disorders
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- Increased saliva production
- Pantoprazole - 40 MG
- Itopride - 150 MG
No, do not take Nupenta ITR Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Nupenta ITR Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Nupenta ITR Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Nupenta ITR Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Nupenta ITR Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.