Nupenta CP Capsule comes under the category of "Capsule" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Nupenta CP Capsule
How it works
- It facilitates the movement of intestines, thereby increasing the frequency of bowel movements, softening stools, and reducing abdominal pain/discomfort
- It works by decreasing stomach acid production
- It helps avoid harm to the GI (gastrointestinal) tract caused by stomach acid or infection
When to Use
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GORDGERD)
- Erosive esophagitis
- Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- Cinitapride - 3 MG
- Pantoprazole - 40 MG
No, do not take Nupenta CP Capsule along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Nupenta CP Capsule if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Nupenta CP Capsule) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Nupenta CP Capsule drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Nupenta CP Capsule for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.