Normaxin RT Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Normaxin RT Tablet
How it works
- It inhibits the action of nerves that are very active in certain diseases
- It calms the brain
- It lowers acid secretion
- It slows movement in the GI (gastrointestinal) tract by letting more water get into it
- It helps in lowering the number of spasms
When to Use
- Anxiety disorders
- Withdrawal symptoms due to alcoholism
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Duodenal ulcer
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GORDGERD)
- Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome
- Feeling lightheaded
- Having blurred eyesight
- Change in thinking clearly
- Dry mouth
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- Feeling tired or weak
- Change in balance
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- Chlordiazepoxide - 5 MG
- Clidinium bromide - 2.5 MG
- Dicyclomine - 10 MG
- Rabeprazole - 10 MG
No, do not take Normaxin RT Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Normaxin RT Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Normaxin RT Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Normaxin RT Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Normaxin RT Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.