Mucaine Gel Orange 200ml Syrup comes under the category of "Syrup" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Mucaine Gel Orange 200ml Syrup
How it works
- It reduces stomach acid and increases water in the intestine
- It is used to lower high phosphate levels in certain kidney conditions
- Aluminum binds phosphate in the GI (gastrointestinal) tract and prevents absorption
- It provides faster relief from pain due to ulcers or acidic injury in the stomach
When to Use
- Upset stomach
- Peptic ulcer
- Hiatus hernia
- GI irritation
- Abdominal cramps
- Paralytic ileus
- Bad taste in your mouth
- Skin eruptions
- Tongue inflammation
- Oxethazaine - 10 MG
- Aluminium hydroxide - 291 MG
- Magnesium hydroxide - 98 MG /5 ML
No, do not take Mucaine Gel Orange 200ml Syrup along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Mucaine Gel Orange 200ml Syrup if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Mucaine Gel Orange 200ml Syrup) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Mucaine Gel Orange 200ml Syrup drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Mucaine Gel Orange 200ml Syrup for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.