Moza Plus Capsule comes under the category of "Capsule" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Moza Plus Capsule
How it works
- It works by decreasing the amount of acid made in the stomach
- It helps avoid harm to the GI (gastrointestinal) tract caused by stomach acid or infection
- It facilitates the movement of intestines, thereby increasing the frequency of bowel movements, softening stools, and reducing abdominal pain/discomfort
When to Use
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- Erosive esophagitis
- Abdominal pain
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- Pantoprazole - 40 MG
- Mosapride - 15 MG
No, do not take Moza Plus Capsule along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Moza Plus Capsule if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Moza Plus Capsule) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Moza Plus Capsule drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Moza Plus Capsule for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.