Motiza RD Capsule comes under the category of "Capsule" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Motiza RD Capsule
How it works
- It works by decreasing the amount of acid made in the stomach
- It helps avoid harm to the GI (gastrointestinal) tract caused by stomach acid or infection
- It helps the stomach get rid of food and lowers signs of an upset stomach, throwing up, heartburn, and fullness
- It works on the region in the brain that controls vomiting
- It also acts on the upper digestive tract and helps food move more easily through the stomach
When to Use
- Gastro-esophageal reflux disease
- Duodenal ulcer
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- Other gastrointestinal conditions
- Abdominal pain
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- Increased saliva production
- Rabeprazole - 20 MG
- Itopride - 150 MG
No, do not take Motiza RD Capsule along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Motiza RD Capsule if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Motiza RD Capsule) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Motiza RD Capsule drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Motiza RD Capsule for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.