Mosartan H 50mg Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Mosartan H 50mg Tablet
How it works
- Hydrochlorothiazide is a thiazide diuretic, helps the kidneys to remove fluid from the body
- Losartan is an angiotensin II receptor blocker (ARB) works by relaxing and widening your blood vessels so your blood can flow more easily
When to Use
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Prevention of stroke
- Diabetic nephropathy
- Taste change
- Upset stomach
- Decreased blood pressure
- Increased blood lipid level
- Glucose intolerance
- Electrolyte imbalance
- Loose stools (diarrhea)
- Hydrochlorothiazide - 12.5 MG
- Losartan - 50 MG
No, do not take Mosartan H 50mg Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Mosartan H 50mg Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Mosartan H 50mg Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Mosartan H 50mg Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Mosartan H 50mg Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.