Misonac SR Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Misonac SR Tablet
How it works
- It reduces the acid secretion in stomach
- It decreases the hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body
- It increases contractions of the uterus to cause abortion
- It can also prevent post-delivery bleeding due to poor contraction of the uterus
When to Use
- Severe pain
- Labor induction
- Induced abortion
- Postpartum hemorrhage (blood loss during birth)
- Other gynecological uses
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Belly pain
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- Harm to the liver may rarely happen
- Breast pain
- Postmenopausal vaginal bleeding
- Menstrual disorder
- Painful menstruation
- Heavy periods
- Diclofenac - 100 MG
- Misoprostol - 100 MCG
No, do not take Misonac SR Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Misonac SR Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Misonac SR Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Misonac SR Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Misonac SR Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.