Metpromed R 25/2.5mg Tablet
Metpromed R 25/2.5mg Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Metpromed R 25/2.5mg Tablet
How it works
- Metoprolol is a beta-blocker, it reduces elevated blood pressure by relaxing blood vessels
- Ramipril is an angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor, it lowers blood pressure by lowering a strong chemical in the body
- It helps the heart work better and helps blood flow easily
When to Use
- High blood pressure
- Chest pain
- Reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke in patients
- For survival in patients with heart failure after a heart attack
- Feeling lightheaded
- Having blurred eyesight
- A change in thinking clearly
- Feeling dizzy
- Change in sex ability
- Feeling tired or weak
- Low mood (depression)
- Loose stools (diarrhea)
- Slow heartbeat
- Bad taste in your mouth
- Metoprolol - 25 MG
- Ramipril - 2.5 MG
No, do not take Metpromed R 25/2.5mg Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Metpromed R 25/2.5mg Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Metpromed R 25/2.5mg Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Metpromed R 25/2.5mg Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Metpromed R 25/2.5mg Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.