Metopole RM Tablet
Metopole RM Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Metopole RM Tablet
How it works
- Metoprolol is a beta-blocker, it reduces elevated blood pressure by relaxing blood vessels
- Ramipril is an angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor, it lowers blood pressure by lowering a strong chemical in the body
- It helps the heart work better and helps blood flow easily
When to Use
- High blood pressure
- Chest pain
- Reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke in patients
- For survival in patients with heart failure after a heart attack
- Feeling lightheaded
- Having blurred eyesight
- A change in thinking clearly
- Feeling dizzy
- Change in sex ability
- Feeling tired or weak
- Low mood (depression)
- Loose stools (diarrhea)
- Slow heartbeat
- Bad taste in your mouth
- Metoprolol - 25 MG
- Ramipril - 2.5 MG
No, do not take Metopole RM Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Metopole RM Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Metopole RM Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Metopole RM Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Metopole RM Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.